St George\Hurricane Sand Dunes Cleanup

Samuraiman

Sand Pile
A local group of offroad enthusiast's are planning a cleanup of the area around Hurricane Sand dunes and the Mountain man Rendevous area. There will be a dumpster on site. Also a few large trailers for the bigger items. Anyone interested in helping can meet at 9 am on November 12th 2005. We want to have a large group of not only Truck's but four wheelers and the local motorcycle club. If you are interested help spread the word and check this post's for any updates. Pm me for more info etc..

Samuraiman

Sand Pile
Camp out

40_Below said:
Everyone should come! I'll have a map posted by this weekend.
We should have a camp out or a trail run!

A camp out would be fun. Although it is getting darker earlier all the time. We would be settin up in the dark that time of year. LOL I think I have a flyer ready I will email you a copy and let you get some posted. Thanks

utahusker

Beatin'-The-Junk
I'm going to try to be there, but I'm on call this weekend so I may need to leave at a moment's notice. :mad2:

40_Below

I'll be there for sure.

I was planning on getting a map drawn but blew out my knee and didn't get a chance.

For everyone who is coming and doesn't know how to get there I will be meeting at the Washington City Wal-Mart (right off the I-15 Washington Exit) in the far north end of the parking lot. I will be in a black Toyota Truck and I will be leaving the lot at 8:30am sharp. If you need directions PM I'll send you my cell phone #.

Also you don't need a 4x4 to get out there, a normal car (no lowriders) can make it out there fine.

Last edited: