St. George Travel Plan comment & data Tool

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
If you did not receive this email from USA-All, then here is the information on how to send a copy of your data. This tool does not replace the need for each individual to submit their own comments.

Attachments

• stgeorgetravel.pdf
    131.6 KB · Views: 14

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I did read the email a little and am a little confused to the purpose of documenting with USA-ALL. Do you mind speaking to that a little? (maybe I didn't read the email close enough???)

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
This is about redundancy. There has been instances in the past where data was submitted to the BLM and it was not handled properly or lost. On instance specifically is the Price trails that the King Crawlers submitted. It is safe to presume that if this data had been submitted along with other data that was submitted by CCOHVA, Sage Riders, Carbon County and some others that those trails would have made it into the RMP. By collecting this we can have a single data file that contains information from all user groups. We will submit this with our comments and make it available to others also. The more people who submit the data, the better.

Scott Wheeler, who is responsible for the San Rafael motorized travel map will be compiling the data for us. If we can get a good chunk of it quickly, he will be able to produce maps for people to review.

Does this answer your questions?