Stanley Idaho

rholbrook

We are headed to the Stanley area to ride Thursday for the weekend. I am having a helluva time finding lodging. Anyone have any connections? I have called every hotel, motel, cabin, lodge I can find. I tried Airbnb too but everything is either booked it too far away

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
We are headed to the Stanley area to ride Thursday for the weekend. I am having a helluva time finding lodging. Anyone have any connections? I have called every hotel, motel, cabin, lodge I can find. I tried Airbnb too but everything is either booked it too far away

We stayed in a motorhome last time I was there. Sorry I am of no help but there is some spectacular riding up that way.

rholbrook

Probably no help, but I am in Idaho falls if you all need anything on your way if you come this way.

Thanks, we are actually pushing the trip a few weeks now. I found a room in Sun Valley, paid $200/night for it and then remembered with the help of my wife that it was my anniversary Saturday and I have that and tickets to Nitro Circus that I forgot about. I am going to reserve a place at Smiley Creek here in the next few days so we will be ready. I think we are headed to Telluride from the Aug 10-14 and am finding the same thing.