Step Brothers

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Eh, not so much. :-\

Has some funny moments, maybe worth renting the video, but overall typical Ferrell trash.

NOT FOR KIDS!!!

Caleb

Any word from someone who likes Will Ferrell?
I'm not a huge Ferrell fan but he doesn't annoy me either and I say this movie is hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in a public movie for quite some time. If you liked Talledega(sp?) Nights then you should like this one, I will echo the comment that this is not a kids show (a lot of language).

I'm not a huge Ferrell fan but he doesn't annoy me either and I say this movie is hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in a public movie for quite some time. If you liked Talledega(sp?) Nights then you should like this one, I will echo the comment that this is not a kids show (a lot of language).

Okay, good to know! We loved Talladega Nights and the previews for Step Brothers look hysterical.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
I saw it last Friday and it was much funnier than I expected. My face was sore from laughing. I really did not like Talladega Nights but this one was funny. There is a lot of language and I would not bring a kid under 15 to see it. Lots of stupid guy humor so it was right up my alley.

Coco

I THOUGHT IT WAS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE I HAD SEEN IN A LONG TIME!!! I have not laughed that hard in VERY long time! Yes, there is a LOT or language, but overall, I personally thought it was not near as bad as "Dont mess with a Zohan"

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
I'd put in the same league as Anchorman and 40 year old Virgin.....laughing my ass off from start to finish.

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
I saw it last weekend and I loved it. I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face for a while. The kid in front of us said it was the stupidest movie he had ever seen. Will Ferrell & John C. Reilly go great together in my opinion. If you liked Talladega Nights you will probably like this one.

Unfortunately, I have to go with Coreshot on this one: eh, not so much.

I really like Will Ferrell and the movie had a few really funny parts, but overall, it didn't rock my world by any stretch. There may have even been a few parts where I dozed off....:ugh: