Steve needs this!

RNandKT

If the Chick Digs it ....
That is a seriously cool rig though!!!

Conversation:

Husband - "Honey guess what I bought off ebay!!!"
Wife - "Oh I don't know a dvd?"
Husband - "Nope, a cool old landcruiser that doubles as a camper, isn't that awesome?!?!"
Wife - " :-( ..... "
Husband - "Well what do you think?"
Wife - "How much did you spend on this project?"
Husband - "Well it's not really a project ... it is ready to go ...
Wife: - "so it doesn't need ANYTHING?"
Husband: "Well maybe a little paint and rust touch up, and I need to find an A/C pump for it, and we need to figure out seats for the kids, ... but for a 1982 it's in fantastic shape!"
Wife - "1982 .... How Much?"
Husband - "Well ..."
Wife - ";-( ..."
Husband - "I was winning at $10,000 but I got outbid and had to bid again, so I got it for $11,900, but thats a steal honey!"
Wife: - "I wonder if that guy I dated in college who was going to dental school is still single .... Dentist's don't like cars much right?"

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

Conversation:

Husband - "Nope, a cool old landcruiser that doubles as a camper, isn't that awesome?!?!"
Husband: "Well maybe a little paint and rust touch up, and I need to find an A/C pump for it, and we need to figure out seats for the kids, ... but for a 1982 it's in fantastic shape!"
Husband - "Well ..."
Wife - ";-( ..."
Husband - "I was winning at $10,000 but I got outbid and had to bid again, so I got it for $11,900, but thats a steal honey!"
Wife: - "I wonder if that guy I dated in college who was going to dental school is still single .... Dentist's don't like cars much right?"

:rofl:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

Conversation:

Husband - "Well ..."
Wife - ";-( ..."

Sounds like a wife I would ditch anyways ;)