Stolen XJ Recovered!

Stolen XJ

Hey i just wanted to take a minuite and say thanks to yall because of everybody here being on the lookout i was able to find my XJ if it wasn't for Bart posting pictures on here of the suburban that hauled it off it wouldn't have been found but somebody saw the suburban at Les Schwab and recognized it and took some pictures of the license plate and thats what led me to finding the jeep in their back yard hidden behind a big wooden fence they had already parted some of it out but i did get alot of it back so i just wanted to write and say thank yall for watchin out for everybody

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Glad to know you got a lot of it back. They catch any of the SOB's? It should be like the olden days - you steal a horse, you get hung.
Devin

gksspot

Thats awesome! I love to hear these stories, Im still somewhat pissed and traumatized from my parents house that was broken into 3 times while I was growing up... you just feel violated.

ZUK

PrecisionMetals said:
it was found in a guys back yard and the grandpa was storing it for his grandson he said he didn't know it was stolen and his grandson was already in jail in salt lake for some other charge
If the law doesn't do something with it....then at least you can take care of things when convenient.....even a year or 2 done the road. :)