Street Ride

Medsker

2024 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
So how many people on here have street bikes (enduro would work too)?

Is there any interest in setting up a ride before the snow flies?

Reply and let me know if you are interested and I'll try to set something up.

Medsker

193kyle

My wife and I both have V-Stars, we would love to go on a ride sometime. Saturdays and sundays are usually pretty good for us. It would be fun to get a decent size group together. Any ideas on where you would want to go?

Medsker

My wife and I both have V-Stars, we would love to go on a ride sometime. Saturdays and sundays are usually pretty good for us. It would be fun to get a decent size group together. Any ideas on where you would want to go?

Oh I like Big and Little Cottonwood canyons, Alpine Loop, Immigration Canyon, East Canyon Road. For a little longer ride I like Logan Canyon or Monte Cristo. I'll go about anywhere :D

Medsker

So my wife and I were thinking Oct 1st. Maybe meet at Wendy's in Alpine and then either eat there and then ride or ride and eat somewhere in Orem. If we eat at Wendy's we could meet at 11:30, eat and go or if we want to eat in Orem we could meet at Wendy's 1t 10:30 or 11:00.

Thoughts?

Medsker

So I am going to be at the Wendy's at the mouth of American Fork canyon (5378 West 11000 North, Highland, UT). I will be there approximately at 11:30. I will plan on eating lunch and then taking off about 12 noon to do the Alpine Loop. We will come out in Orem and then can head home. It will take about an hour depending on what we do.

Hope to see everyone with a bike there. Enduros more than welcome.

I'll be on a matte red Harley and my wife will be on a red Yamaha V-Star.

Can't wait

Medsker

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
If the weather holds, me and the wife might be there on our matching Vespas.

We'll probably turn left and head towards Heber afterwards to avoid the I-15 fiasco.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I'm going to have to bow out on this one. I've been down all week with an infection, and doubt I'm really up for it.

Ya'll have fun, and may the sun gods shine upon you.

193kyle

Well my wife can't make it but I will be there! Look for me on a silver V-Star. I will be there closer to 12(I don't care to eat at Wendys)

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I failed at getting out of the canyon with my little girl early enough to meet everyone.. Stupid dead battery..