General Tech stronger drivelines

driver920

Who is the best and easiest to work with on drivelines, say ogden to spanish fork i know what i want built but i also want it to be fairly priced and not have a hundred bucks added to the end result just because i am asking for something they dont do every day

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
I like slyco in SLC. easy to deal with and a spot on quote that is typically cheaper then I expect when I walk in. they beat other shops in slc by 120$ when they built me a front driveline. thats my experience anyway.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Tom Woods driveshafts, hands down. He's in Ogden. - http://www.4xshaft.com/

Tom knows the drive shaft business inside & out and uses only the highest quality parts & materials. Workmanship is top notch as well.

I'll be needing new driveshafts for my truck build and will be ordering from Tom. ;)

Omgbecki

I've ordered my front shaft a while ago from tom woods and just ordered a rear friday. I'm really happy with my choice they are very helpful and the have a nice warranty also.

Raleigh

OMF Dave
I have used Slyco serveral times and have been very happy with them. Top notch service as well and a great warranty.

Last edited:

Bob B

Tattons drivelines.. The are off 4500s by 300 w.. Great prices. They built most of the drivelines for Teraflex when I worked there..