Stuck in Florida

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
So I'm stuck in Florida for two weeks...I know my life sucks right, even worse is my rental car is paid for but they didn't have anything sensible available so I'm stuck with this for two weeks.

Not sure if I'll make it.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
You suck. V8?

Go take Mr. Rockies for a ride, I hear he needs some excitement...

SS actually haha. I'm sure JL could use something fun in his life, Florida is for the birds....or old people.

yep, your life sucks Brian, now please don't post about it, might make us depressed as well

Sorry I thought this was my help network...you people are supposed to help me through the hard times.

blznnp

Sorry I thought this was my help network...you people are supposed to help me through the hard times.
Normally I would, but this is just too depressing so its not helping me, especially when it was raining earlier here.

Did you get your luggage?

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
They finally delivered it an hour ago, and its raining here too, just happens to be much warmer.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Don't knock FL. Love me some FL.

You'd better leave remnants of those rear tires all over the area... Leave your mark.

I was down there last summer to help my BIL move into their place, and we got stuck with a mustang convertible. Was a bit fay, but fun nonetheless. You win with the true modern muscle; ours was a V6.

Last edited:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Wet roads tonight going to dinner and me not realizing the traction control was off turned into a sideways run through an intersection. This car is awesome, it's too bad there's really nowhere around here to really drive it.