Stuck last night

2BACJ

SS
Last night, a friend and I went up to this girls house last night. We were getting kind of bored there so, we decided to go up to the Bountiful B for a while, and then come back to the house. We weren't doing much, but we soon got trying harder obstacles. I was pulling everything off and was surprising my self. Well, we were just above the B, and we decided to head back. If any of you guys have been to the B, you'd know that above it, there are three small ponds. One of them is about 30 feet long and a car length wide, and get about 5 feet deep in some places at times. Well, we didn't think anything of them, because they were frozen over and covered with snow. It's like duh, of course that stupid thing is still there and is frozen over, but at the time, It just looked like ground and it never crossed my mind. So, we were driving width way across where the deep pond is, and about half way across, SPLASH! My runner broke through the ice. The front driver side of the vehicle was submerged just barely below the intake, the passenger side was luckily still on the ice, and the rear passenger side tire was two feet in the air. When we got out, the runner was really rocking, I was afraid that it would either break through the ice on the front passenger side, or slide down the slope(that goes down into the pond) a little and roll into the pond. I was worried about my truck, and I was worried that we'd have to leave it the night, and let it freeze into the pond. Luckily I had a cell phone with me. I called up the coolest guy in the world, Mike Sonderman, and he said he'd come up and pull us out. It was such a releaf when we saw a truck with all these KC lights in the front driving up the hill, because we knew that is was Mike's, decked out 87 4runner. He positioned himself behind my runner, hooked his winch up to my rear reciever, and pulled me right out, easier done than said. I was so worried about my 4runner. Thanks to Mike for going out of his way to come up and pull my sorry butt out late last night.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Mobile search and rescue. Thats me.
throw in two tool boxes a floor jack and the rest is ready to run. lets go save someone. Were you wheelin alone? Thats why you fell in. Bad ju-ju