Sunshine

Brett

Meat-Hippy
This was a recommend from a friend. Definately a better space movie than anything else that has come out in recent times. Good story, the sun has started dying......so man kind tries to restart it. Who knows if that's even possible but it's a good idea.

Goes through religion taking a part in peoples ideas, good science, good actors....I recommend it.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0448134/

Meat_

Banned
It was a lot better than I expected it to be. There was something towards the end that really irritated me..... can't remember what it was though. But I will defiantly watch this movie again.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I saw it in the theaters, and it was AWESOME! I thought it could have done without the 'horror' aspect and been just as good, but thats just a small complaint.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
I saw it in the theaters, and it was AWESOME! I thought it could have done without the 'horror' aspect and been just as good, but thats just a small complaint.

That's what I was thinking as well. They tried to add in a bit of Event Horizon.....and I don't think that it really even needed it.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I liked it...it was a good film with pretty awesome visuals.

Speaking of Event Horizon...I saw that in the theater when it came out...jeez that was a freaky movie!!

Brett

Meat-Hippy
SUNSHINE-0.jpg

SUNSHINE-1.jpg

SUNSHINE-2.jpg

SUNSHINE-4.jpg