Superbad

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
... but probably not. I was incredibly underwhelmed with "Knocked Up".

When I heard "FROM THE GUYS THAT BROUGHT YOU THE HILLLLLAAAAARIOUS "KNOCKED UP"!!!!!!" I was sort of like.. "meh. Not so much."

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
superbad.

the title says it all. it had its funny moments, but the rest of it was too over the top. the sad thing is, i work with two kids that act and talk just like that. maybe thats why i didnt like it.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I liked it... reminded me of my high school adventures. I didn't go into it hoping much, but I thought it was decent. I aligned with alot of the humor in the show, similar to the comedy I still hear today. Reminiscing for sure.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I liked it... reminded me of my high school adventures. I didn't go into it hoping much, but I thought it was decent. I aligned with alot of the humor in the show, similar to the comedy I still hear today. Reminiscing for sure.

Exactley, I didn't think it was too bad. I didn't go in expecting much plus there were lots of one liners if you paid attention like the cargo shorts since NAM one lol

Meat_

Banned
I'd watch it again, but it certainly won't be a classic. The cops were funnier than anything else in the movie.

Knocked up was way funnier than Superbad.

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
I'd watch it again, but it certainly won't be a classic. The cops were funnier than anything else in the movie.

Knocked up was way funnier than Superbad.

I agree, the cops were the funniest characters in the entire movie. I didnt expect much more than a bunch of one liners and a lot of toilet humor (just like i like) because i'd seen knocked up... didnt care much for that one, but superbad was decent

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I didn't like the theatrical release but the unrated version was much better...still not as funny as everyone made it out to be.