SUWA is at it again

They are encouraging there members to watch and comment on the Natural Resource Commitee next Tuesday. You can be sure they will make stupid statements about redrock wilderness and other lies.
http://naturalresources.house.gov/live/

Full Committee Oversight Hearing on "The Impact of the Administration’s Wild Lands Order on Jobs and Economic Growth"
Tuesday, March 1, 2011 2:00 PM

COMMITTEE ON NATURAL RESOURCES
1324 Longworth House Office Building
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
2:00 p.m.

Time to battle the SUWA!​

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Senator Bishop sits on this committee and was instrumental in setting this up. This could be an interesting meeting and I feel that Salazar is going to be on the hot seat.

I fly out Monday afternoon and will be attending this meeting along with some budget meetings over the next 2 days where they will be discussing the funding of the DOI. It is a new experience for me and should be pretty interesting.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Senator Bishop sits on this committee and was instrumental in setting this up. This could be an interesting meeting and I feel that Salazar is going to be on the hot seat.

I fly out Monday afternoon and will be attending this meeting along with some budget meetings over the next 2 days where they will be discussing the funding of the DOI. It is a new experience for me and should be pretty interesting.

congressmen Bishop, not senator :D