SUWA is busted!!!

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
From USA-All

This Wednesday at March 5th at 12:15 PM in the Capitol Building rotunda there will be a news conference to discuss alleged illegal activities committed by SUWA officers and SUWA’s wilderness proposal for Utah . In conjunction with the news conference there will be a public protest. State legislators have asked me specifically to invite all of you and encourage your attendance. Please come if you can. This is your chance to protest SUWA and their harmful attempts to lock up public land in Utah . If you missed our last rally please make every effort to be to this event. The entire event should be over by about 1:00 PM. Members of the public and especially members of USA-ALL are encouraged to attend. Also on Wednesday a full page ad will be placed in the SL Tribune and the Deseret News regarding this event and the issues discussed.

We have attached a letter sent and signed by almost every member of the Utah House of Representatives asking for answers to tough questions directed to SUWA. This letter gives you an idea about some of what will be discussed in Wednesday’s news conference and public protest.

http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/posts/misc/Wyss letter.pdf

-Mike Swenson-

Executive Director

USA-ALL

Lifelong Jeeper

Wow!! I'm going to try to attend. I'm a trainer at my job but will see if I can figure anything out for them to work on for an extra 30 min or so that I would be able to leave.

Yeah, what's in the attached letter? I'd be interested to know the details. I usually get the USA-ALL alerts, but I didn't receive this.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
There was that one former officer who was indited for embezzlement a few months back. But he wasn't a member of the board at that point. We all 'know' they do shady things, but what are the specifics? What are we protesting?

utahmike

Lobbyist \ Consultant
Steve, Seth, Kurt,

You must be on our black list...SERIOUSLY just kidding. If you didnt get the alert send a quick email to subscribe@usaall.org. You should still be on the list but do that just in case. I will try to attach the letter in a following post.

utahmike

Lobbyist \ Consultant
I have tried to post the PDF I even broke into individual pages and the file size is too big for the forum. I can't add it to my blog and I don't know how to add it to our website. Shoot me an email and I will reply with the letter. It's a good read, we have got lots of replies on it. I think the rally is going to be pretty big...I hope. My email: mike@usaall.org

For those not getting our alerts...CRAP! Send a email to subscribe@usaall.org, Our man Dwyane will add you. If you guys were on there and now are off I am very concerned. I will call our guy and see whats up.

Medsker

2024 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
From USA-All

This Wednesday at March 5th at 12:15 PM in the Capitol Building rotunda there will be a news conference to discuss alleged illegal activities committed by SUWA officers and SUWA’s wilderness proposal for Utah . In conjunction with the news conference there will be a public protest.

Where exactly is the rotunda and how do we get there? Are we meeting there are somewhere else earlier?

Medsker

utahmike

Lobbyist \ Consultant
Representative Mike Noel just told me they have moved it to the Capitol Board room which is right next to the rotunda. From the rotunda go east under the marble stairs and you can't miss it. The rotunda is the large main open area under the dome in the Capitol Building on the second floor.