SUWA's ORV Mayhem

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
did you look at their public lands day video... they had maybe 10 people out doing a road closure... I think that someone should post up one of our video's showing 2-3 times as many people out pulling tons more garbage out of the areas... and say something like how they can't even get people to come out and help yet we get too many have to redirect them to other sites...

krany

kranberry
did you look at their public lands day video... they had maybe 10 people out doing a road closure... I think that someone should post up one of our video's showing 2-3 times as many people out pulling tons more garbage out of the areas... and say something like how they can't even get people to come out and help yet we get too many have to redirect them to other sites...
exactly. i have seen more offroaders cleaning up ohv areas than i have seen non ohv people doing. every time i go on a trail i always have a sac hanging from or inside my jeep and if i see a piece of trash i try to pick it up. i dont know many people that dont do the same.

and besides, everywhere in that video was right on the designated trail...

V haha V

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Yeah, nice work morons...they have nothing but people wheeling/having fun in designated off road areas.. That will prove their point...

:suwa: Well we couldn't find any videos of people ACTUALLY doing anything wrong but these videos prove that people own 4x4's! :suwa:

Oh I have now added a disclaimer to my youtube site: that my videos are to be viewed and used by non jackass wilderness types :D