Swallow for Congress fundraiser *TONIGHT!!* 10/25

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Swallow for Congress fundraiser *TONGIHT!!*

Location: 692 East, 9540 South (Howard St). The house is on the corner on 7th east, across from the Subway by the Sandy SLCC campus. Look for the "Swallow" signs. Swallow has agreed to be there around 7:15 for a few minutes to answer any questions we might have.

"The winner of this 2nd district race will be the representative for the area that includes Vernal, Price (including the San Rafael Swell), Moab, Lake Powell, GSENM, St. George, and Cedar City, eastern SL county and northeast Utah county. Swallow has been very clear on his support of multiple use of these lands (including recreation) in addition to other conservative positions he has (2nd amendment, property rights, low taxes). Matheson is conflicted on recreation issues since he is beholden to many anti-access enviro groups.

Swallow has a chance...but only if there is a grassroots effort to get out the message and to ask people that you know to vote, especially in rural areas. I'm asking everyone to ask 10 people that they know. I hate to be so pushy, but this
is really important and will be very tight...every vote for Swallow will count.

We are hoping to match the donation from the The BlueRibbon Coalition PAC. This is the first year of the PAC, donating to Pro-Access candidates nationwide. What was just a dream a few years ago, was $50,000+ this year, and we hope it to grow enough to go toe-to-toe with Sierra Club and other anti-access groups. The PAC supports
candidates who believe that multiple-use recreation and access is a valuable resource for the American public. The PAC encourages donations to be matched by local user groups, hence the party. $10-20 bucks or more would make a difference.

-Brett"

Oops, forgot to mention, we'll be doing the bbq / 4x4 video thing. BYO..vids, food, drinks, etc.

We'll fire up the grill around 7pm, Swallow will be there from 7:15 to 7:30 or so (unless people have a million questions).

This is for 4-wheelers, there aren't gonna be a bunch of political suits there. Come on down, and bring any UROC/Supercrawl/other 4x4 footage you have.

We'll have 2 different TVs and VCRs going.

Call me at 550-3522 if you have any questions.