Sweet..... car?

OCNORB

Supporting Member
That is the most bichen' alternative to a motorcycle I have ever seen!!! I want one too!

Are you planning to break out the tube bender on this one Hickey? :rofl:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
OCNORB said:
That is the most bichen' alternative to a motorcycle I have ever seen!!! I want one too!

Are you planning to break out the tube bender on this one Hickey? :rofl:
If I could make it street legal, I would be all over it. :cool:

CJJ92yj

saw that episode of Top Gear a few months ago. Every time since I just giggle at the part when he is hauling a$$ down the road and his face is flapping in the wind! hehehe

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
"There's so much wildlife in my hair! You COuld Film an episode of Badger watch in there!!"
:rofl: Yuuuuusssssssssssss

V-DAWG

someday
EKSJAE said:
what is 29000 pounds converted to dollars?
51,489.4 USD

Looks like fun, but he called anyone wanting one "old and fat". Just stick with Kawasaki's spring deal and get a sport bike for $39 bucks a month. Beside's, that little thing can't wheelie- so what fun would that be?

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
V-DAWG said:
51,489.4 USD

Looks like fun, but he called anyone wanting one "old and fat". Just stick with Kawasaki's spring deal and get a sport bike for $39 bucks a month. Beside's, that little thing can't wheelie- so what fun would that be?

old and fat, when was the last time you saw an old fat guy on a bike. not very pretty, i think i well stick to wanting one of these instead of a bike.

MattL

and some pics.. This car is supposed to be the one...... There is a review by the same guy that did the previous car.

Attachments

• ccr2_640.jpg
    ccr2_640.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10
  • ccr_blue_2_640.jpg
    ccr_blue_2_640.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 10