t100 builds?

yota boy

no fear yota boy is here
im just wondering if very many people build t100's im buying a 1996 with a 3.4 and was just wondering.

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
I put a solid axle(d44) under one a few years back(01/02 if I remember correctly) for a customer. It was the only built one I ever knew of. He bought it wrecked and the axle swap was a difficult task with the tweaked frame and mangled factory IFS brackets.

krany

kranberry
there is a massive built t100 forsale up by my school, 44's 39.5's tube bed. it was on ksl a couple weeks ago for like 8900. i went and looked at it and its built to the moon. it may be sold cause the adds gone

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I was on a Wasatch Cruisers trail ride up AF last month with a guy named Michael (I think) who had the nicest T100 I've ever seen. Moderate lift running 35's, custom bumper, locked front and rear, RTT over the bed. Very very nice. Made me want one.

yota boy

no fear yota boy is here
how much wider is a full width dana 44 front then the toyota rear axle? do they make an adapter for dual cases for them? because it is coming with a second tcase. and i got it for 900 bucks and its a little beat up. but has a really nice motor with a brand new head. so i think it would be pretty sweet to wheel.

krany

kranberry
there is a massive built t100 forsale up by my school, 44's 39.5's tube bed. it was on ksl a couple weeks ago for like 8900. i went and looked at it and its built to the moon. it may be sold cause the adds gone
^v^v^v^

Huh....I liked his a lot better when it had the bed still on it. I'm kinda surprised at that, since I generally like flatbed builds.
yea, the beds kinda fugly on that thing, hate the sides of it mainly. its still a sick truck.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
I think they are cool a little wider then a normal truck but they are just as strong and built as any other toyota, i considered building one for awhile but never found a cheap one, a D44 should be about the same as the rear, the toyota rear is 56inchs but someone else will have to tell u the width of a D44

KWight

I was on a Wasatch Cruisers trail ride up AF last month with a guy named Michael (I think) who had the nicest T100 I've ever seen. Moderate lift running 35's, custom bumper, locked front and rear, RTT over the bed. Very very nice. Made me want one.

Please have him post up a link to the build if he has it. I have been resisting the urge to build mine as I have a 1982 Rock Crawler that I use for the hard stuff. I am thinking about getting some 33x10.50 tires for mine and skids to finish it out.

Kevin