Taken

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Thanks for that (*&@$@! informative review, you idiot. :D

It's a good revenge flick. Guy's daughter is kidnapped, he wreaks havoc on the kidnappers, lots of awesome tough guy stuff, ridiculous vehicular shenanigans, gunplay, hand to hand combat, etc. No plot, just full-on ass-kicking and bad guys getting wasted.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Thanks for that (*&@$@! informative review, you idiot. :D

It's a good revenge flick. Guy's daughter is kidnapped, he wreaks havoc on the kidnappers, lots of awesome tough guy stuff, ridiculous vehicular shenanigans, gunplay, hand to hand combat, etc. No plot, just full-on ass-kicking and bad guys getting wasted.

My bad :)

Honestly when I heard the plot was an X CIA type dude gets his daughter kidnapped, i thought 'oh great'... Sounds lame already..

But...

The way they executed it was not cheesy, as her kidnapping was at random while she's in Europe with her little blonde friend.. So it was 'believable'..

Lot's of ass kicking.. The truck chase through the construction area was awesome.. Jeep Cherokee, Mits 4 doors, and the Benz rallying the hell out of eachother..

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I thought it was good, if your going to let your teenage daughter go overseas on vacation with her friends, you should watch this movie.

SWALLDOG

yeah i dont really like to think that stuff like that goes on in this word, but i know it does. messed up. but yea killer flick! Liam Neeson freakin rocks the sh!t. i want to wach it again and count how many people he kills! :greg:

pELYgroso

'Merica
Definitely a good flick! "I don't have any money but what I do have is a certain set of skills." haha. At first I wasn't sure if that ol' man could dish out the pain but he did! The only little bit of corny-ness for me were the many, many karate chops to the neck and chest that totally took guys out. kinda cheesy, but loved it overall!

ricsrx

I could not belive how horable the bad guys shooting was, Liam didnt get hit once. Amazing.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
the action fighting wasnt all that impressive, I mostly liked the sharpness of his mind..when he calmly tells his daughter there going to take you, set the phone down and state everything you see. and later when he shoots his buddies wife in the arm to get him to talk was interesting, you dont see that much in movies,

SWALLDOG

Shooting the dudes wife was absolutely unexpected.. But undrstandable ;)

yeah that was cool! his old friend was kinda being a dirt bag. i liked when he was trying to get info out of one of the guys and had him in the chair hooked to the electricity, and then leaves it on and walks away! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: