TeraFlex Part ID

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I'm installing a 4" long arm lift and I'm not sure what this part is for. Can someone ID it for me?
21ccb8ef516d84d3e40c314661b8569d.jpg

Trate D

They are the rear weld on plates to re-enforce the frame were the new long arm bracket goes. These go on first then the new bracket goes over the top of it. There is a hole in the frame to key them off of. The bottom one will go on the driver side oriented how you have it sitting there.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
They are the rear weld on plates to re-enforce the frame were the new long arm bracket goes. These go on first then the new bracket goes over the top of it. There is a hole in the frame to key them off of. The bottom one will go on the driver side oriented how you have it sitting there.
OMG, I would have never figured that out... THANKS!!

Trate D

I am not positive on which one goes on one side though (it's been a few months since I did one). I am sure you will notice they will really only fit one side.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Yep I got it figured out. Kind of surprised at the lack of instructions that come with this lift. It has left me scratching my head several times, not to mention missing parts and extra parts. I think Terra needs to look at who is putting these orders together and maybe look at the instruction. I ordered a 4" kit and got weak instruction for a 4" kit and a 6" kit. I also think I got a mix bag of 6" parts, extra brackets and no hardware.... However, top quality parts

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Did you watch the install video? I think paper directions are the old-school method... TeraFlex has invested a LOT of effort into making quality, detailed install vids. I watched the Long Arm video a couple times before starting my install and it helped a lot.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Ya, have watched them many, many times. The tabs above are not in the video. They are very helpful, but don't cover everything