Jeep Teraflex track bar

yobeez

So I thought I'd post this hear even though I live in a neighboring state but it seems teraflex is pretty popular on here.

I've been hearing a single clunk when accelerating and decelerating and finally crawled under my 2006 LJ expecting to find a sway bar loose. But what I found was the frame end of my adjustable track bar had some slop in it and is the cause of the noise. Is this end rebuildable and how can I tell if the frame mount is damaged?

http://www.teraflex.biz/downloads/dl/file/id/133/tj_front_adjustable_track_bar.pdf

RockChucker

no the ball joint end is not rebuildable. i just took mine off my jeep b/c i got a hi steer kit. it is for sale if you want to buy it. it has about 6-7k miles on it.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
No, they don't sell a replacement for the body end, only the axle end. Sucks to pay that kind of money for junk that cant be rebuilt. I carry a complete spare track bar specifically for this reason. There are other manufacturers who use replaceable factory style ends that you may want to consider.

Last edited:

yobeez

What is tf part number 1951350 for then? Looks like a rod end rebuild kit but ft site doesn't tell much about what it's for.

This thing only lasted about 20k so I don't feel like buying another. What brand do you guys suggest?