TeraFlex "Z Boxes" for YJ

STAG

On my grind
Purely curious, if you don't mind my asking, was your wife pretty bummed out that she got a product that you couldn't use for your vehicle? how'd she take it?

Marshall

Was That a U-Joint?
She doesn't even know (ha ha). I CAN'T tell her it was wrong...or she will never buy me Jeep parts again. She is on a good trend, I don't want to screw that up. I will just make sure she saves all invoices from now on...

STAG

On my grind
She doesn't even know (ha ha). I CAN'T tell her it was wrong...or she will never buy me Jeep parts again. She is on a good trend, I don't want to screw that up. I will just make sure she saves all invoices from now on...

Yeah I was going to say, every girl I know would never buy a part again if they found out they made a mistake.

ricsrx

Glad to see your getting rid of them, Its like the parts I buy from Harbor Frieght, when they are junk i take them back, they wont give me a refund or store credit but it makes me feel better when i leave the shit on their counter instead of mine.

Marshall

Was That a U-Joint?
I agree...sometimes it just feels better to be free of something that caused you stress! On a side note, your hydrostatic crawler project is amazing! Can't wait to see it finished. Lifelong memories for your son as well, can't wait to see what HE builds when he is older! Good work!