Thank you for a great Jeep Safari 2011

Olaf

Supporting Member
We would like to thank everyone for their support in making this the best Jeep Safari yet! The more support we get each year, the greater our conviction to keep doing what we're doing!

Thank you to our corporate sponsors. Please support these companies whenever you can.

MasterPull, Warrior Products, TrailReady, OffRoad Evolution, JK Experience, Superior Axle & Gear, BFG Tires, Full Traction Suspension, Bestop, Dynomax, Olympic4x4, ARB, KC Hilites, PowerTank, Advance Adapters, Bushwacker Body Gear, Savvy Offroad, Bilstein, Ramsey Industries, Hanson Bumpers, PureJeep, Coverage for Your Toys, PRPSeats, Tuffy Products, Painless Performance, Koronis Parts, Energy Suspension, Howe Performance Power Steering, Hi-Lift, Reel Drivelines, and American Overland Expedition.

Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket to our prize giveaway, some of our apparel, and donated because it all helps us keep AreaBFE open.

Thank you Dan Brown for being there every year as our "right hand"! I couldn't last the week without your help!

Thank you to Ricoh, Ricoh Jr., Mckay, and their friends for helping put up banners, take down banners, and keeping an eye on things. Thanks to Roberto "Cathead", Alex from American Overland Expedition, Ed Duff, and Rick Jenkins for putting up banners, taking them down, and to Rick for helping at the gate! I couldn't have put up all of these banners by myself.

Last but not least, thanks to my AreaBFE partner Chris Brunner for really being there and helping Jeep Safari run smoothly!!!

See you next year and look out for a new trail!!!

Here's another video taken by Bower Media for us.....[YOUTUBE]zJnRcPtAuG4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: