Thank you, THE RUSTED PORCH, for the generous contribution

Olaf

Supporting Member
Thank you to The Rusted Porch in Steamboat Springs, CO for the generous contribution!!! We're happy that you had a great time on your last visit to AreaBFE!
If you're going to Steamboat the please visit The Rusted Porch and say thank you! They specialize in Burgers, Bacon, and Beer!!!

Last edited:

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
That's awesome thanks guys. Mmmm, love me large doses of all three (bacon, burgers and fine crafted CO beers)!!!

On another note I see BFE is slated to host desert rocks music festival again this year (JUN 13th - 16th 2013). Just want to make sure everyone is aware you WILL NOT be able to four wheel the playground area or even make it down the bottom of the wash due to campers that weekend... so you should plan accordingly.... im sure you will see a nice kickback to pay for the private land and I know it’s an awesome venue to host such a wonderful music experience https://www.facebook.com/DesertRocks! That place is truly bought for everyone to co exist.

LONG LIVE BFE!!!

Last edited:

Olaf

Supporting Member
Actually, the trails will be open but you have to access then from the west or north (Strike Ravine) rather from the main entry to AreaBFE.

That's awesome thanks guys. Mmmm, love me large doses of all three (bacon, burgers and fine crafted CO beers)!!!

On another note I see BFE is slated to host desert rocks music festival again this year (JUN 13th - 16th 2013). Just want to make sure everyone is aware you WILL NOT be able to four wheel the playgroud or even make it down the bottom of the wash due to campers that weekend... so you should plan accordingly.... im sure you will see a nice kickback to pay for the private land and I know it’s an awesome venue to host such a wonderful music experience! that place is truly bought for everyone to co exist.

LONG LIVE BFE!!!