The government wants your ideas

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
I do not believe they have enough employees in the government to really look at all the e-mails and posts they will get but I will send and post anyway. I will also go see the people in charge and encourage everyone to do the same. I have appointments with Rep. Chaffitz office this month and an appointment with BLM Utah head Juan Palma Wed. Sept. 3rd and an appointment with Bob Abbey BLM Super. the week of October 25th in Wash. D.C. If anyone has a letter they would like me to deliver to either of these people post them here and I will deliver them. I hope to have a good stack including my own.

ret32

Time is running out! YOU MUST COMMENT!!

I normally don't post on this forum, so most of you don't know me. I am much more active in a smaller forum, but this is extremely important and you guys get about 10 times the forum traffic and this topic hasn't been fully covered here, so I am posting this here as well.

It is very important to notice that in addition to making your own comments, you can "vote" for or against other people's comments. YOU MUST create a login and start going through this website, make comments, and vote on all applicable "hot ideas." Then get everyone in your family and everyone of your friends to do the same. It is very discouraging what I am seeing so far :angry:

WE NEED to get more motorized recreation users commenting and voting. SUWA and Sierra Club are getting their members out voting in droves.

Take a look at the current standings of 10 most active ideas!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

AGO.jpg

go to http://ideas.usda.gov/ago/ideas.nsf/ tonight!

Last edited:

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
We need our voice to be heard. But, it is very discourageing to read all the comments because it looks like the other side is well established with money and people willing to write.