The Jeep Dolly

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ok, looking at rewiring a trailer soon...

I LOVE your trailer wiring routing thingy idea.

You SMART! :)
I'm not smart. I've seen some cool ideas that stuck in my head. I bought a trailer wiring kit with individual rolls of wire in the appropriate colors. Those will fish through this tubing pretty easy. I was going to use 3/8" brake line instead of square tube, but you have to straighten the coils and I still haven't built the straightener.

RockChucker

I'm not smart. I've seen some cool ideas that stuck in my head. I bought a trailer wiring kit with individual rolls of wire in the appropriate colors. Those will fish through this tubing pretty easy. I was going to use 3/8" brake line instead of square tube, but you have to straighten the coils and I still haven't built the straightener.
My current flat bed has wiring routed through square tubing. I think its a great idea!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
my trailer has some small round tubing for the wiring to run through but it doesn't run the whole length. trailer wiring is the worst, I swear the wire is made of cheese.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Why yes, yes I am. But you should really blame @xj_nate, he's at least as much to blame as I am. :D

I like that it totally blends in now, visually. Doesn't look like a chunky light box hanging down to drag on stuff. Now it's just a 14bolt rock-anchor lip. :cody:

I will gladly shoulder this burden with you. I was hoping he'd end up with these style lights :cool: