The New OHV certificate thing is so stupid simple.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I took the new OHV program course that is required to drive OHVs in Utah. It took me less than 5 minutes. I didn't watch the videos and still got all the questions right on the first try. You literally CANNOT get the questions wrong unless you are a complete idiot. It spits out a pdf to save to your phone. It's a level of bureaucracy that is annoying but man it if was barely an inconvenience to tick the box on.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
I did mine and it literally told me what was the right or wrong answers the entire time. Not sure if it was suppose to or not based on how asinine it would be if it was suppose to.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I took the new OHV program course that is required to drive OHVs in Utah. It took me less than 5 minutes. I didn't watch the videos and still got all the questions right on the first try. You literally CANNOT get the questions wrong unless you are a complete idiot. It spits out a pdf to save to your phone. It's a level of bureaucracy that is annoying but man it if was barely an inconvenience to tick the box on.

WRONG FORUM, NEWB!!!

🤩🤩

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Just did it also. I was a little sad at the generic teachings and ease of cheating.

I wanted more specific behavior questions.
I wanted more 'in your face' learning.
I didn't like that it showed you what answer to choose.
I didn't like that you could skip the videos.

Jesser04

Just did it also. I was a little sad at the generic teachings and ease of cheating.

I wanted more specific behavior questions.
I wanted more 'in your face' learning.
I didn't like that it showed you what answer to choose.
I didn't like that you could skip the videos.
Did you expect anything different? I stand by my opinion this was never about anything but money and another reason to stop and question otherwise law abiding citizens.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
My father in law just told me he had to do this cert for work. He works for wvc parks and rec. I didn't even realize they had atvs or anything that would require this but even the city is having their people take it.