the pics

Parker

Wow!! That thing looks brand new. You're going to win all the show and shines now. :D :D It's going to be hard to go out and drag it up against rocks.

Looks good. :)

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by Parker
It's going to be hard to go out and drag it up against rocks.
yea I know, its been a while since I thought about waxing the thing :(

Brett, I should get the flowmaster from ups today and the tail pipe tube tomarrow, install that, paint the light guards and install them, then its complete,

O'yea, then I also need to find one comanchee interior piece and install it, then its complete, I think

Brett

Meat-Hippy
After seeing how good that looks, I am seriously thinking I should paint mine white....that way my dents won't show up as much.

Brent, you trying to make that thing louder or something??

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by RedRockXJ
After seeing how good that looks, I am seriously thinking I should paint mine white....that way my dents won't show up as much.

Brent, you trying to make that thing louder or something??
a flowmaster 70 series, and 2.5" tail pipe. verses a smashed glass pac and no tail pipe, , shouldn't be louder.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Brent!!

That thing turned out better than I could have ever imagined! The paint is really some good stuff, not to mention the detail that was put into the work! The Tube looks right at home on there, I was kinda worried that it wouldn't look right. So much for that thought! I have to say, GREAT JOB!

Brent

another nobody
Shawn, the black stuff is por15

Greg, thanks, and thanks again for the help

Ryker, I don't know if the thing still wheels, don't dare go scratch it :D. and we sprayed it in the garage.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Originally posted by Brent

Ryker, I don't know if the thing still wheels, don't dare go scratch it :D

With you and me with new paint I think we form the new side of Rocky Mountain Extreme Show and Shine :D (although I still have some panels with scrathes and small dents)

You should have chromed all that custom fabed steel :D:D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Brent

yea so do those :eek: tires of yours :D holly shit those are big :eek:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

:D :eek: :p :)