The rules are in!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Alright everyone, the DCRC 2022 rules are ready for you to obsess over! If anybody wants a pdf copy, please comment here, message on IG/FB or send an email to deltaclassicrockcrawl@gmail.com and I will email it to you.

Also, as with any rule release- if you have questions, please ask using any of the above methods. Questions are to be expected and we're glad to help.

Thanks!!!

Class rules:
xULxyog.jpg

IhnGu71.jpg

6fiaVXG.jpg

cPvjgJR.jpg

AY8Z6Cn.jpg

nGlH3Jj.jpg

Attachments

• DCRC RULES 2022 - 1.jpg
    DCRC RULES 2022 - 1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DCRC RULES 2022 - 2.jpg
    DCRC RULES 2022 - 2.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DCRC RULES 2022 - 3.jpg
    DCRC RULES 2022 - 3.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DCRC RULES 2022 - 4.jpg
    DCRC RULES 2022 - 4.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:

N-Smooth

General rules:

VAnnVZC.jpg

Ah1uIXs.jpg

meP1iae.jpg

Ao0FXMe.jpg

4oMvaIB.jpg

TnNwyli.jpg

uhVoijH.jpg

Attachments

• DCRC RULES 2022 - 5.jpg
    DCRC RULES 2022 - 5.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DCRC RULES 2022 - 6.jpg
    DCRC RULES 2022 - 6.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DCRC RULES 2022 - 7.jpg
    DCRC RULES 2022 - 7.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DCRC RULES 2022 - 8.jpg
    DCRC RULES 2022 - 8.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DCRC RULES 2022 - 9.jpg
    DCRC RULES 2022 - 9.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DCRC RULES 2022 - 10.jpg
    DCRC RULES 2022 - 10.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DCRC RULES 2022 - 11.jpg
    DCRC RULES 2022 - 11.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Coco

Where have you been? Big and Shelley were done and the new partner (owner) of WERock had no interest so it’s Ryan, myself and our buddy Jeff.

Rock crawling in Delta is amazing so we didn’t want it to die.
Whoa, clearly I have been out of the loop - who owns WERock now?? And I agree, Delta cant die - best venue/comp of the year. Congrats to you guys keeping it going!

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Whoa, clearly I have been out of the loop - who owns WERock now?? And I agree, Delta cant die - best venue/comp of the year.
Jake Good. Big & Shelley are supposed to stay on for a couple seasons to help with the transition.

maveric

Crawler Collecter
Thanks for taking this over. I am also glad to see you are getting rid of the time bonus. It adds a little drama to the runs, but I don't think there is enough room in Delta to allow a shutdown area.

Also, maybe consider changing the bonus gate points. What is the incentive to attempt the bonus if the points are the same as the normal gate? Even -5 additional (-25 total) makes it worth the attempt. Even if I attempt the bonus and hit a cone (which is more difficult than a standard gate), I get something out of it. Obviously if I don't complete the bonus, no points given (or taken), but that is the risk/benefit.
Just my .02.

We are planning on being there with both kid drivers this year (probably stock). Haven't decided if we are running yet or not.

N-Smooth

I’ve been hoping you’d chime in and say you guys are coming. Good to hear!

Stand-alone bonus gates are 20 points under Supercrawl rules so it’s a pretty big advantage.

You should definitely bring your buggy.

maveric

Crawler Collecter
I’ve been hoping you’d chime in and say you guys are coming. Good to hear!

Stand-alone bonus gates are 20 points under Supercrawl rules so it’s a pretty big advantage.

You should definitely bring your buggy.
I forgot the bonuses are stand alone. That changes things a bit.

Have lots of broken rigs this year. Still haven’t unloaded the buggy from Trail Hero. It was the only one I had up and running until last week. Just got the wife’s Runner back together. It’s been down since EJS last year.

That being said, we will probably end up running the buggy as well.

Did I miss what the entry fees are going to be?

N-Smooth

I forgot the bonuses are stand alone. That changes things a bit.

Have lots of broken rigs this year. Still haven’t unloaded the buggy from Trail Hero. It was the only one I had up and running until last week. Just got the wife’s Runner back together. It’s been down since EJS last year.

That being said, we will probably end up running the buggy as well.

Did I miss what the entry fees are going to be?
We’re still working on entry fees and trying to keep them reasonable. When we get it sorted I’ll announce it.