For Sale Third row gladiator conversion kit

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
Asking Price
$3000
IMG_7148.jpegIMG_7149.jpegIMG_7155.jpeg

Just converted my gladiator back to stock configuration, so the conversion “kit” is available. Was a concept prototype by a local guy, turned out pretty decent, although I’m sure folks around here could easily upgrade it here and there.

What’s included:
- Shell: hard top from a 2019 JL, cut and stretched. Custom tempered glass windows installed. Hard top from JT modified so it all fits together, fully open on the interior to the third row. Lift hatch has a light bar that lights up the tailgate area nicely. Pretty ingenious design, but some of the finish details are prototype grade if you look close.

- Roll cage: from a 2019 JL, including lights and speakers. Custom brackets allow it to bolt onto the gladiator roll cage in factory connection points if you don’t want to permanently weld it to the vehicle. Not my area, but the roll cage connection points seem to be weaker than what a rock crawler should have. Probably a better way to do it.

- tumbler rear seat from JL, with factory bracket that bolts to the floor of the JT. Seat folds forward or removes same as factory.

The guy that built this estimates it’s about $10k in parts to do the conversion.

$3,000 takes it. OBO.

John
8Ol-888-45O6

IMG_7153.jpeg

Last edited: