Thule bike tray to borrow

rholbrook

Harrison and I are headed to Moab to join up with sixsteve and group so Harrison can ride and I can support. One of Harrison's friends and his dad are joining us and originally the other dad was driving separate so he could come home Sunday because he had to work Monday. His boy Colton was staying an extra day to go jeeping
with us but now his dad is going to stay with us until Monday. I have a nice Yakima spare tire bike rack that holds two bikes and I have a Thule roof rack but no bike tray or bike rack for it. Does anyone have one I can borrow for the weekend? I called on all of them on KSL and they are either sold or have the 9mm fork piece. We need a 15mm.

I have a hitch mount but hate having to remove it to get in the back as well as having to put it somewhere while on the trail because I don't want to tear it off.

I would even buy it since I may need it again some day. It would be nice if we didn't need to take two vehicles

Thanks

Russ
801twozeroone58nineone

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I have a Yakima Lockjaw and two Thule somethingorothers. All are the type that grabs the frame, no removing the front wheel. All are set up for Thule square bars.

I might sell them, what are the ones on Amazon going for?

rholbrook

I have a Yakima Lockjaw and two Thule somethingorothers. All are the type that grabs the frame, no removing the front wheel. All are set up for Thule square bars.

I might sell them, what are the ones on Amazon going for?

I haven't looked on Amazon as I need it tomorrow. I would be interested in buying one. I don't know which one but that type is going for as low as $20 without clamps to as high as $150 brand new never used. Seems like the most are $60-$100. Call me and lets talk. I will PM you my number. Thanks

rholbrook

My boy, and I call him that as a term of endearment, which last time I called him boy to his face he told me he has balls the size of grapefruit and enough hair on them to weave an Indian blanket and that I shouldn't call him boy anymore. I promptly told him that until he can whoop my ass I can call him what ever I want to. Anyway, back to what I wanted to post here....My jeep that I so generously let him drive has a lift and 35s and my BOY being only 5'-7" in this stage of his life would struggle lifting 26lbs of bike up over his head while on his tippy toes and onto a bike rack over the COLOR MATCHING top on my jeep to load a bike. Thats why I bought a Yakima Spare Tire rack that bolts and locks on. As much as he mtn bikes I would rather him load the bikes onto a spare tire rack versus a roof rack. The hitch mounts are a pain because of the back door swinging open and the unless you have a hitch mount that swings out of the way before you can open your back door it is useless and then you have to remove it to go offroad. As much as I like new stuff, I have enough new stuff hanging around that I used once. Used is better for this one time need.

Kevin, you have a PM and Tyson, as much and Jennifer and I want to come down and love on Avy, Orem is a long way to go when I am trying to get out of here tomorrow but thank you because those would be perfect.