Ticaboo

rholbrook

I am headed to Ticaboo tomorrow in the Rzr and really want to make sure I hit all the fun stuff, for sure the 74" wide slot canyon, etc. I downloaded the Ticaboo Trails map on Avenza so I have the trails, just dont know which ones to make sure to hit. We are only going to spend Saturday there so I want to hit the coolest ones for sure.

Any help would be appreciated. Also, there is only two Rzrs going so if anyone wants to join, the more the merrier.

Thanks

Russ

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
They are having their annual rally down there in a couple weeks. I have no doubt that the lodge will tell you all about the good trails.

Tonkaman

I am headed to Ticaboo tomorrow in the Rzr and really want to make sure I hit all the fun stuff, for sure the 74" wide slot canyon, etc. I downloaded the Ticaboo Trails map on Avenza so I have the trails, just dont know which ones to make sure to hit. We are only going to spend Saturday there so I want to hit the coolest ones for sure.

Any help would be appreciated. Also, there is only two Rzrs going so if anyone wants to join, the more the merrier.

Thanks

Russ
Let me know how the dirt looks out that way. I’m planning to take Leimomi dirtbiking in Caineville Monday and Tuesday. The weather looks good, but I’d feel better knowing it’s dry.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Just go and explore. We spent a couple days down there last fall. If you make it through the slot you can go down the way a little further. ........and not that I condone going all the way down to the burr trail and being inside the NRA in a side by side ....... but you can.

rholbrook

Just go and explore. We spent a couple days down there last fall. If you make it through the slot you can go down the way a little further. ........and not that I condone going all the way down to the burr trail and being inside the NRA in a side by side ....... but you can.
How do I get to the slot. What trail
Is it on?