Tools that you just can't live without

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Going for a mini..

1713410021052.png

Those of you that grease a lot.. what type of grease is best? There are a million options, and I think I have 15 in my tool box. lithium, tacky, poly, moly, marine, general purpose, etc.
You get to pick one for all your bearings, trailers, mechanical arms, ball joints, tie rods... What you going with?

STAG

On my grind
Going for a mini..

View attachment 171870

Those of you that grease a lot.. what type of grease is best? There are a million options, and I think I have 15 in my tool box. lithium, tacky, poly, moly, marine, general purpose, etc.
You get to pick one for all your bearings, trailers, mechanical arms, ball joints, tie rods... What you going with?
Shoot, I assumed you meant a power greaser.

8A23900E-B61A-4532-9E2B-982736A66E1C.jpeg

We run this grease on our heavy equipment. It’s good stuff
901D4E4E-09D8-4010-8C77-1FB599DA4968.jpeg

lhracing

Going for a mini..

View attachment 171870

I think you should have 2 types of grease for most automotive uses. A good NLGI #2 for bearings, roller, ball, etc I like Valvoline. For bushing type of surfaces, ball joints, tie rod ends, etc a good Moly grease should be used.