Top Gear USA!!!!!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Those resto-mods they were driving were all really nice and the challenger drag car was ridiculous. It sounded sooooo pissed.

Coco

maybe I should give this another try. When it first came out, I thought is was horrible. UK I still think is better, but this maybe another one I will enjoy.

N-Smooth

maybe I should give this another try. When it first came out, I thought is was horrible. UK I still think is better, but this maybe another one I will enjoy.

I recommend it. Definitely do not think of it as a replacement for the UK version but rather something to supplement it. At the end of the day you could be wasting your time watching other shows that don't involve things with motors and funny challenges. It's a win in that regard.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I recommend it. Definitely do not think of it as a replacement for the UK version but rather something to supplement it. At the end of the day you could be wasting your time watching other shows that don't involve things with motors and funny challenges. It's a win in that regard.

Good points. I have grown to like it more than the UK version. Some people are likely more refined in their tastes than I am but this particular show I REALLY enjoyed. (and I want to drive EITHER of those cars.... The Mustang would be a blast as well as the Challenger)

N-Smooth

Basically the only thing I don't like about the show is Adam. He gets on my nerves sometimes. Tanner and Rut are both awesome so they make up for it but they don't have a polished cast that has been working together forever like the UK version. I don't necessarily like either version more, they both have their place.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Basically the only thing I don't like about the show is Adam. He gets on my nerves sometimes. Tanner and Rut are both awesome so they make up for it but they don't have a polished cast that has been working together forever like the UK version. I don't necessarily like either version more, they both have their place.

X2

I hate Adam

blznnp

I don't mind the cast of the US version, but in my opinion they can't compete with the with the original top gear guys. But I do love seeing the cars and challenges on both. Those resto mods were sweet, of course I am kinda partial to the camaro.

N-Smooth

The thing that makes the UK version great is their personalities and how long they've worked together

LT.

I like the american top gear better. Seems like all the british top gear does is bash on american cars. I grow tired of hearing that. I view the american top gear as being more relevent. They test cars available here. How many of us are going to drive an austin martin, Ferrari, or Lamborghini?

LT.