General Tech torque roll question

CSR

I'm thinking about putting a healthy small block in a fairly small buggy chassis. My question is will the body roll to the right when I goose it, and if anything can be done to prevent it? I've noticed in some high-torque cars I've driven that they don't roll when you hit the throttle. Just wondering how the manufacturers do that. Anyone?

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Just random thought here, I have only had one car that torque roll could be felt on.

I think the torque roll would depend on center of gravity, weight of vehicle, and stiffness of the suspension. In a car where the center of gravity is higher would be more likely to experience torque roll because gravity would encourage the weight to shift. On a vehicle where the center of gravity is lower it would be harder to tip and so less torque roll is felt.

On a buggy you probably want clearance, light weight, and a soft suspension and if you throw a big motor in the mix you can't avoid torque roll.

Erik d_lux

I use my sway bar to help. I have the passenger side on the rear with a shorter arm length and it helps quite a bit. You may also be able to help with anti squat and springs/shocks.