Toyota Lift Poll

What is your IDEAL Leaf Spring Lift For your Toy?

• Allpro

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Alican

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Chevy's Rear

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Rear Toys up Front

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Custom

• Waggy's

• Masda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others Please Tell About

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

BryansToy

Toy Beater
The IDEAL Leaf Spring Lift What is it and Why

There is a ton of info out there about Toyota Lifts. I am tired of going back and forth on what to do. I am just a poor college student so if I have to spend much money I want to do it Right the first time, unless it is REAlly cheap. I want a good about of flex with simple installation. So here is a poll on lifts.

Please Tell why you like it, or not.
Sorry if I don't have all the lifts out there.

My rig that I want it on is a 80 Toy.

Last edited:

DToy

I have Alcans on my '88 Runner with the orbit eyes. Yes, they are expensive...damn expensive, but I haven't had to mess with them at all since I put them on over 2 years ago. They flex like mad, and I have zero axle wrap from the rear even though I'm not running a traction bar. In my opinion, if you want to do it once and do it right the Alcans are a great choice. You can spend alot of time, money, and frustration trying to piece together other cheaper options, but then you may have to install a traction bar. I don't have enough time as it is to wrench on my rig, so my time = money.

trpl xj

I run some Skyjacker yj 4" springs on mine, haven't really flexed it yet. I friend of mine also runs them and loves them and they flex pretty good. The only real draw back is you get a bunch of lift, I can't say how much for sure. But mine with the 4" yj's some longer shackles and a 2" body lift, the 31's that are on it right now come up to just even with the bottom of the cab. So it's pretty tall.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Budget minded I would vote for all pro in the front with chevy's in the rear. Thats what I am running and I am very impressed. The only drawback for me so far is how much stuf I run into/hang up on like front hanger slides on everything then my shackles slam down on every imaginable thing. Haven't been hung up on em yet, just hit them.