Wanted trade my zj parts for your labor to put my drivetrain back in my jeep

stupidjeepbroke

So I was lucky enough to obtain a back injury in the middle of putting my zj back together. Just as well the buddy I paid to help me seems to have a drug problem and has disappeared too. So I am stuck at the point of putting my transmission and transfer case back in with no help and I'm not super super knowledgeable on these cars as it is, and the Dumbass is the one that pulled most of it apart so I can't really remember where everything goes. So I am willing to give you just about anything you want off my 97 zj parts car to come at least help me put this thing back together. Here's the details:
The parts come off of a wrecked 97 grand Cherokee laredo, 5.2 v8. My wife overheated the the motor in my 96 so I bought this parts car for the motor and rebuilt transmission. The motor that I can give you may need a valve job, but I didn't verify it so it may be just as simple as a spark plug or injector. Has 200,000 miles still ran fine but hiccuped occasionally and threw a cel for random misfire in cylinder 1. The transmission available is from my 96 and has same miles, needed the sensor on the back of the transmission (cant remember what it was called) transfer case is gone. Parts car has a 3" short ARM lift, 31" tires, interior I am putting into my jeep but my old black leather interior is available, front seats have rips in the seams, back seat is a little dirty but in good condition, fuel pump is gone.
The work you'd have to do:
The motor is in the car already, motor mounts are bolted up, trasmission and transfer case are bolted together, and are sitting next to the car. Pretty much all you'd need to do is hook it back up to the harness, lift it up (i bought a transmission jack today so you can lift it with that.) Hook up the linkage, and bolt in the bellhousing and drivelines and help me hook up the motor. That's really it. I have a big shop behind my house the jeep is in, I have most of the tools, air compressor, air tools, tons of sockets, wrenches and specialty tools, engine hoist, transmission jack, parts car, dirty couch in the shop, radio, and with my back injury I can still help quite a bit. I can provide a little bit of cash, beer, drinks, gas, or whatever it takes to get you out here and I'm a fun guy to work with. I am mostly available in the late afternoon after I get off work, and can work with you as late as you want. Please hit me up on my cell phone because of my work, text is usually best but occasionally I do answer phone calls. Ian @ 801-428-9119 located in south salt lake right off of the 33rd south exit on i-15.
Please note these parts are also for sale so feel free to hit me up if you need something but I'd rather have someone finish my project and get hooked up. Thanks guys!

BlackWiddow

Did you ever get the tranny in or do you still need help? I need all the good control arms, front and rear adj. Track bars, and the steering box. Let me know.