Trails around Price

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I am headed to Price this weekend for a softball tournament. I figured I wouldn't waste a trip so I'm throwing in the bikes and hope to get a few hours of riding in Saturday morning. Anyone have any recommendations? It needs to be really close to town. I am thinking of just riding the track since it is right next to the ball field but would like to get in some trails riding.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
If you go out behind the track on the road to the south, you can find some trails that wind through several of the deep washes. Will you be around Sunday? I am coming back from St. George Saturday night and was thinking of taking my boy riding Sunday.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Good to know. Ill try the trail by the track and get the best of both worlds. I won't be there Sunday. Just Friday night and Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
FYI. The Price MX track is closed for rebuild. It looks like they are putting a bunch of sand in. It should be really nice once it's done.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I was hoping to ride there today. The website didn't say anything about the track being closed. Your guess is as good ad mine.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
It looked like it was in better shape than the last time I was there a couple years ago. I might run down after the races.