For Sale Traveller, Scout II's, Square Body Chevy, etc

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Asking Price
$500
Condition
Used - Fair to Bad Condition
I'm helping a friend of a friend, property owner passed away and there are a few vehicles left over that need to go. I'm going to put these out here for friends that might be interested, obviously the distance to Grand Junction is something to consider but prices should be pretty fair, making if worth the trip. These vehicles have been sitting for years and will need plenty of work! I'm posting them here first, will be sharing them elsewhere soon. Let me know if you're interested in any of these. I'll get more pics and info soon, in the mean time....

I think this is a '74(?) GMC K20 Camper Special, 3/4 ton with a 350 and manual transmission(?). Should be a Dana 44 front and 14 Bolt rear, with a 205 t-case. Unfortunately the title is missing, so you'll need to do the work for a title. Should be keys available. $3000

(The Chevy 2WD box van in the background is available too! $750?)

i-3f2dc9L-X2.jpg

i-dqCLMkF-X2.jpg

International Traveller, not sure what year, should have a 345 V8 under the hood. Looks like a decent bit of rust. Should be a title available for it, but thats TBD. $500?

i-S9cHrVQ-X2.jpg

Two Scout II's, the Orange one seems to have a suspension lift, new exhaust, etc. Missing the doors, top, etc. The 2nd one that is more complete, minus wheels and tires that could be used for parts for the 1st. There is a set of fiberglass door inserts that could go with them. Should be titles available for both, but TBD. Package deal $2000 for both Scout II's and the door inserts.

i-7fd3xNF-X2.jpg

1000015935.jpg
1000015967.jpg

Last edited:

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
That Traveller is soooooo tempting. Dang you Greg.

It's rad and has potential, and it's cheap! I kinda want the Scout II's, but do NOT need another project! I've already hauled a parts truck off this property and should be hauling a car home tomorrow, long as we can get it loaded.

J-mobzz

Upgraded to a huge Van life mobile?
I’d like to find a 10-12’ single rear wheel box van I could put a super duty front axle under. The 10’ box is about the same size as my current van but would be more practical with the square walls. It would make more sense to buy something newer but an old GM would be a cool project too.

My setup is good for a week or so on the road but to be able to be more efficient at work I’d like something with a better work space. And I feel like with a box I could put the bed on an electric lift and have a better set up work space under it without having to sacrifice a ton. Plus a solid axle would be really nice to have also.

My kids still have a year and a half before they finish school. So I have some time to find the right rig and build it.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I’d like to find a 10-12’ single rear wheel box van I could put a super duty front axle under. The 10’ box is about the same size as my current van but would be more practical with the square walls. It would make more sense to buy something newer but an old GM would be a cool project too.

My setup is good for a week or so on the road but to be able to be more efficient at work I’d like something with a better work space. And I feel like with a box I could put the bed on an electric lift and have a better set up work space under it without having to sacrifice a ton. Plus a solid axle would be really nice to have also.

My kids still have a year and a half before they finish school. So I have some time to find the right rig and build it.
With a spacer you can turn a dually into a single wheel configuration. My dually truck when I bought it was a single wheel truck that was converted from a dually into the single wheel. I converted it back to a dually. Something to consider.

J-mobzz

With a spacer you can turn a dually into a single wheel configuration. My dually truck when I bought it was a single wheel truck that was converted from a dually into the single wheel. I converted it back to a dually. Something to consider.
That is good to know. And I’ll keep it in mind if I find the right rig. The box on drw is typically wider. While I want the space I still want to be able to fit into the backcountry and parking spots. Typically the srw box trucks end up being the same width as a standard van just taller and a more build friendly space.