Tribune Article - Log in and respond!!

Cherokeester

Wow, I read most of the comments. My favorite one was the guy who thinks that the Mormons own all the land and to keep it sacred all OHV need to take a hike. Beautiful.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
how did I miss this? I guess I'm slacking since my free tribune stopped coming last week.

It's always the same guys that rip into OHV users...moab mike, etc etc. I got one of them to discuss civilly last time.

edit: I just wrote this nice response and it's telling me my user status wont' let me post? thats lame
ninja edit: ok, it posted afterall. weird.

Last edited:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I read them all. Most of them were assinine. GRE and USA made very good points. I posted some as well. I also made sure to go back through and vote on each and every post (including my own).

offroaddave

It's just one term!
how did I miss this? I guess I'm slacking since my free tribune stopped coming last week.

It's always the same guys that rip into OHV users...moab mike, etc etc. I got one of them to discuss civilly last time.

edit: I just wrote this nice response and it's telling me my user status wont' let me post? thats lame
ninja edit: ok, it posted afterall. weird.

You must be acc4all.
That was so well written. :cool:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
From the site...

TIP: Click the green or red thumb icons to indicate whether you think a comment is valid. Comments with a cumulative rating of -6 or lower will not be displayed by default. To show these comments, click the Show negative comments link.

;)