TRIP REPORT - Noob Run 3-12-11

sixstringsteve

Welcome 93 runner. We've got another one in the planning stages. It'll be some time in May, and it'll be an overnighter (fri/sat)

93runner

thanks for the welcoming steve, i will try my hardest to make it to the next one. i figured this would be a good way to meet new people and make some new buddies, who enjoy the things i like, so i decided to join

airmanwilliams

dang sure wish I could make the second half I really need to learn what you guys are going to be going over there. Im going to be in oregon from april 30th-may 16th with out the sami.

sixstringsteve

it looks like we'll be planning a huge education day in the fall. I'm not sure if I'm up for planning an event that big, but we'll see. I'm going to get tread lightly certified first, then I'll slowly work up from there.

airmanwilliams

Hey steve is there a post with all thats going on at the part 2 that I can post at school for a few guys? theres lots of out of state 4x4's at school and they always see me with my lowrange sweatshirt and ask when some things are.

sixstringsteve

I'm not sure if I want to post it outside of RME, it may affect the permit I have to get from the BLM. Just send them to RME 'till I get that figured out.