U4WD Cardfiff Fork on At Your Leisure

dbdproductions

Make sure to tune in this weekend if you can, to At Your Leisure.
There is a story that we're doing on Cardiff Fork. I'd like to know what all of you think about it, and give us any input on how our show can get the message out: that land users are responsible individuals who care about the land as much or more than the people who want to lock it up in order to "preserve" it.

The show airs on ABC channel 4 at 11pm on Saturday the 31st and 9am Sun the 1st.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
So I missed the show, ended up out of town and they didn't have SLC channels as I thought they would... :(

My mother watched it, she notice Olly and I picking up some garbage... she thought it was a great.

Any chance we can have a follow-up on the matter with the USFS?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
dbdproductions said:
...The show airs on ABC channel 4 at 11pm on Saturday the 31st and 9am Sun the 1st.

Anyway I can purchase a copy?

How many letters do I need to write to help get AYL on better times (and more?)

:D

PS What is the AYL website? Can't get to it on CH4's site... :(

Last edited:

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Hey, it was a good show. Brett was on there spouting off as usual. Hey, what about those "intelligent sounding" (not my words) comments from your truly?

Hehehe
EZ

dbdproductions

You can purchase a copy

cruiseroutfit said:
Anyway I can purchase a copy?

How many letters do I need to write to help get AYL on better times (and more?)

:D

PS What is the AYL website? Can't get to it on CH4's site... :(

Go ahead and donate $15.00 to your organization U4WD for VHS
or DVD (please let me know what format) and I'll make you a copy of the whole show. If anyone else is interested let me know.

We're working on finding a little bit better time. For now let all the four wheel drive shops know that they need to sponsor our program so that we can continue promoting four wheeling. As of now Mepco is the only 4X4 onboard. Make sure to thank them and encourage further support. Would you be interested in sponsorship yourself Kurt?

-Derek

PS AYL Website is www.atyourleisure.info