U4WDA elects new President

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
As I'm sure most people have heard, due to personal issues, Steve Edmunds has resigned as President of the U4WDA.

At the Associations July Board meeting. I, Mike "Bear" Taylor was elected to replace Steve as the President.

I have read many of the threads on RME that members have voiced their concerns and comments about the U4. Those concerns have not gone unnoticed. U4 is in a transitional period, I ask those of you that are currently members, interested in joining, and those that have let their membership lapse, to please be patient. There are some great changes on the horizon, and I feel we are taking some major steps towards restoring integrity to the association and correcting our short comings.

I ask that anyone, U4 member or not, that has any questions, comments or concerns, to please feel free to contact me anytime. You can email me directly at bear@u4wda.org

I thank RME for their support, and look forward to meeting more of you on the trails.

Thank you,
Bear Taylor
President U4WDA

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I don't know if 'congratulations' is the right thing to say... :)

Good luck buddy...

Let's push NPLD now! There are Utah clubs that have absolutely NO clue what U4 is up to as far as NPLD is concerned.. They're awaiting word from the mother-ship (U4), and have not heard the call...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Best wishes Bear, we're rooting for ya! I think you will do a great job of getting the U4 heading in the direction it needs to go. If you need anything from RME, let me or Shane know and we'll be glad to work with you.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
I don't know if 'congratulations' is the right thing to say... :)

Good luck buddy...

Let's push NPLD now! There are Utah clubs that have absolutely NO clue what U4 is up to as far as NPLD is concerned.. They're awaiting word from the mother-ship (U4), and have not heard the call...

If people don't know about NPLD they don't get on RME. It has been here since June. Sometimes I think people hear or read only what they want to hear or read.

Don B

formerly rebarguy
Uh ya... Has there even been one email from U4 concerning NPLD?

Yes, there have been emails sent to clubs. Probably not all of the clubs which is why Jack has been trying to find updated contact info so that we will be able to effectively reach all the clubs.