U4WDA Fall Event Follow-up

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
I want to thank everybody for coming out! It was great to see all of you! Big thanks www.ALLJEEP.com for coming out and doing the Dogs!

And a big thanks to Straton for getting the ball rolling!

And Jack, I hope you thawed out!

Last edited:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
some pics from the staging area (playing with filters to punch up the sky).

100_2873.jpg

100_2874.jpg

100_2875.jpg

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
I want to thank everybody for coming out! It was great to see all of you! Big thanks www.ALLJEEP.com for coming out and doing the Dogs!

And a big thanks to Straton for getting the ball rolling!

And Jack, I hope you thawed out!

Add my thanks to www.ALLJEEP.com and Stratton. I eventually thawed out but wound up with high sugar from the coco. No wonder it tasted so good, probably the first time in years I had it with sugar. No harm no foul, I just took an extra pill and it probably kept me from freezing, just like non-alcoholic antifreeze.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Thanks for setting me straight. I knew kids were too important to put in a bad situation.

...and too important to leave them home during teachable moments like trail cleanups.;)

Those two kids scoured the mountain for trash the whole time, and pointed out lots of trash from their windows that we stopped and picked up. Teaching the kids to respect the land is easily as important as cleaning it up ourselves.

pELYgroso

'Merica
...and too important to leave them home during teachable moments like trail cleanups.;)

Those two kids scoured the mountain for trash the whole time, and pointed out lots of trash from their windows that we stopped and picked up. Teaching the kids to respect the land is easily as important as cleaning it up ourselves.
*like!

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member

Well said, they are our most important product and yours are being brought up the right way. I liked Mesha's kids too.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
found some more videos

[video]http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u277/gravesdiggerxj/?action=view&current=VID_20111112_124851.mp4[/video]

[video]http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u277/gravesdiggerxj/?action=view&current=VID_20111112_124703.mp4[/video]

I can't figure out how to embed these...