Northern Utah U4WDA needs your help in Mary Ellen Gulch on Tues, Sept 13th (yes, this means YOU)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...Is that going to become a problem? Are they needing to scale back? Or should we all still plan to participate?

I don't know, it sounds like there are a few different people signing folks up but we simply can't have 25+ vehicles (not including those that have posted here) trying to drive up and park at the sites when we need just 15. Worst case people are going to need to park at the canyon entrance and hop in as to not get too many vehicles caravaning up. I'd get your info to Sgt and let him confirm with you as he might know something about the list I don't.

Tonkaman

I don't know, it sounds like there are a few different people signing folks up but we simply can't have 25+ vehicles (not including those that have posted here) trying to drive up and park at the sites when we need just 15. Worst case people are going to need to park at the canyon entrance and hop in as to not get too many vehicles caravaning up. I'd get your info to Sgt and let him confirm with you as he might know something about the list I don't.

I'd love to show my support and help but I definitely don't want to crowd the place. I'm pulling strings to get away from work so if I'm not needed I should stay at work.

Someone please update once we know for sure if it's over staffed.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I'm pulling strings to get away from work so if I'm not needed I should stay at work.

Someone please update once we know for sure if it's over staffed.

Here is the latest from Matt Westrich:

OK, we may have more Rides than we need, if you need to work, go ahead. But we also want people there for supporting the cause up there. We need good people to talk with the VIPs!

Based on that, I'd say don't make waves at work if you don't need to.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
If for some reason you guys find yourself short, I could make it happen. Just hit me up with something like an hours notice ;) Otherwise, I'll just do work stuff and stay out of the way.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I just posted on the FB thread, I'll back out to leave space for rigs. If I'm needed though, I'm still available--just a phone call away. :cool: (and an hour's notice, like Cody)

S-10Dave

My Cherokee would have 3 empty seats if it was good enough, and if I had gas money, but aside from it being pure stock on worn out highway tires, it overheats up every ascent. Sorry.