USAALL.org

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
USAALL.org

USA-ALL stands for Utah Shared Access Alliance, one of the Orginazations geared toward the preservation of Access to trails within Utah. USA-ALL represents many of the Outdoors users: Hikers, Mtn Bikers, Horseback Riders, Hunters, Campers, ATV riders and of course the Offroad user. The USA-ALL site has alot of information about the reason for Wilderness Designation and why land can be preserved, without locking out all but a few. Also, they have a 'Letter-writer' which allows simple, yet direct letters to be written to the BLM pointing out why these areas need to remain available. For more, go to the USA-ALL website-

USAALL.org

OCNORB

Supporting Member
Is USA-all no longer an entity?

The web link above goes to a travel website now.

I received this from AmazonSmile today:
You are receiving this email because the AmazonSmile charity you are supporting, USA-ALL (EIN: 87-0559669), has not provided AmazonSmile with its bank account information and therefore we have been unable to issue AmazonSmile donations to this organization. We have also reached out to USA-ALL (EIN: 87-0559669) to request registration completion to enable receipt of donations. Since we have not successfully been able to issue the donations based on your previous AmazonSmile purchases, we have been holding these donations. Please select a different charity to support and Amazon will issue the donation amount generated as a result of your previous purchases to the new charity you select. If you do not select a different charitable organization to support in the next 30 days (by 11/15/18), we will reallocate the donation amount proportionately to other fully-registered AmazonSmile charities in the next quarterly donation disbursement cycle.

So now I need to pick another charity. I did BRC for a few years, but I'd like it to be more Utah specific this go round.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Does USA-All still exist? Yes and no. The organization has not had a active and functioning board for several years. Like many organizations, donations from the community it serves have all but disappeared. We can get into all kinds of debates surrounding why this is but just about every organization is a shadow of what they once were or should be.

Mike Swenson is still doing a lot of land use work as a lobbyist working with several national organizations. He did a lot of work for SEMA on the salt flats and still continues to help the Sage Riders and other clubs when dealing with the BLM on race permits and sage grouse matters. He has also been involved with helping us with issues surrounding the Emery County Punlic Lands bill in DC right now.

If Ride With Respect is on that list they are a good choice. They have worked along side the Moab Friends of Four Wheeling for a lot of years in Moab.

OCNORB

Supporting Member
Ok. I'm not finding Ride with Respect on Amazon; but I really admire what Clif has been doing. I plan on making a donation to RwR via my company matching plan.

Thanks for the quick answer.