USRA 8 Price Drunkard's Wash 6-21-14

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I won't be there because I'm visiting my youngest brother who is returning from a 2 year LDS mission to Taiwan, but I'll be cheering for you all!

I'm sad I'll miss it, but I'm glad to be visiting my brother.

Who is going? I'm excited for you all!

Talk about it here. It sounds like it is a GP race also.

8925640.jpg

Cascadia

Undecided
I will be there. But no camping out. My wife has a trail race Saturday. So I will drive down Saturday morning and leave Saturday at the race. I'm excited.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
A lot of it may be similar. Some may be being run in a different direction, or you may be jumping into an adjacent wash. In some of the bigger washes, we are keeping the course in the wash and not jumping across the cut offs.

rholbrook

Paul, is there an email address to PayPal the money to and email the form? Harrison wants to race this one. I am not racing because the ribs still hurt.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Paul, is there an email address to PayPal the money to and email the form? Harrison wants to race this one. I am not racing because the ribs still hurt.

I don't think Ken has a paypal set up for it. As long as he has it by Friday, you are fine. I would just put it in the mail today.

Cascadia

Undecided
Thanks. I'm not sure how all the other RME peeps did. I had to take off and get my buddy back. I got him to come with me, it was his first race. He had a great start and was riding 3 wide behind the leader. When a dust cloud came and he couldn't see. He was on the right edge of a trail when all the sudden he hit a 6 food wide and 4 foot deep wash head on. Bent his triple clamp about 3 inches out of square and stretched his clutch cable. Needless to say he didn't go back out. He was bummed but I got his bike all back together and running great. So even though he didn't get to race he was super stoked he didn't have to spend some major bucks on repairs.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Thanks. I'm not sure how all the other RME peeps did. I had to take off and get my buddy back. I got him to come with me, it was his first race. He had a great start and was riding 3 wide behind the leader. When a dust cloud came and he couldn't see. He was on the right edge of a trail when all the sudden he hit a 6 food wide and 4 foot deep wash head on. Bent his triple clamp about 3 inches out of square and stretched his clutch cable. Needless to say he didn't go back out. He was bummed but I got his bike all back together and running great. So even though he didn't get to race he was super stoked he didn't have to spend some major bucks on repairs.

I got second place, which Im happy with after a couple of nasty crashs, I was leading for the first 30 miles than crashed out hard, the guy that stopped to check on me was the guy who ended up winning, I lost time trying to straighten up my front end enough to finish the race.

My body has been cramping all night, Im sure I will feel like I got hit by a truck in the morning.

ricsrx

I think my nephew's Dan and DJ did pretty good yesterday, on the second loop Dwight's bike stalled (KTM with electric start and a recluse, dead battery= no start) and he had to be picked up after the race.