UVU Auto Expo

Bart

Just wanted to drop a post here to let all you motorheads know about the upcoming UVU Auto Expo on Saturday, May 17th at Thanksgiving Point. The theme this year is patriotic with an emphasis on military vehicles.There will be a small gull wing car collection featured also. The swap starts on Friday the 16h and runs both days. For more information reply to this post, shoot me a PM, or visit http://www.uvu.edu/autoexpo/ . We usually get close to 700 vehicles and almost 10,000 visitors.

Please remember that the proceeds from this event go toward scholarships in the Auto Trades department at UVU.

Bart

Just a reminder about the UVU Auto Expo at Thanksgiving Point this weekend. The weather is looking great so far. We're expecting our largest turnout ever.

Rock Taco

Some how I missed the first post. I wanted to check this out last year and missed it. Thanks for the reminder!

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
Thanks for making a post about the show, if not for this thread I would have forgot about it and missed it again.

Bart

Thanks to all of those that came out to support the show and the Auto Trades department at UVU. The show was the biggest and best ever and we're looking forward to seeing the final numbers. BIG thanks to TeraFlex, Low Range Off-Road, Six States, and all of the sponsors and vendors that made the show a success.