Vacation rental is St george area.

Toad

I dont know if anyone one here has one but I am looking for a getaway with my wife in May. I am looking for a private place for the two of us. I am surprising her with a concert in Vegas. Figured I would make a weekend out of it. Go ride some 4 wheelers and such.

Cascadia

Undecided
I'll ask my in laws but they don't usually like renting it out. It's in Washington though. Nice place with a hot tube and garage. Ill let you know.

Caleb

If Cascadia's doesn't work out, go to vrbo.com. We have rented through this in many places including St. George and have always been able to find very nice places for fair prices.

Or, if a hotel will do, Inn on the Cliff is very nice. It's a new hotel up by the airport, it's fairly inexpensive too as a bonus.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
I have a Vacation rental in Kanab but that puts you out an extra hour and 15 min or so depending on driving habits. Ill give you a good deal if it is available at that time.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=561550500580325&ref=br_tf

It is really close to the Pink Coral Sand dunes and Hog Canyon, really good 4 wheeling all around there. We have had it 2 years so everything is new, all repainted inside and well kept, we use it almost every month and a lot throughout the summer. it is a nice place if you don't mind being a bit away.

Last edited: