Video testing my Contour HD on my Roadliner

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I am really impressed with the sound and video on my Contour HD. I know Greg has the GoPro which is the direct competition but this Contour HD was a screaming deal for a 1080p 60fps setup with a ton of super simple mounting solutions. I took it out of the box, slapped it on my Roadliner and was making cool video in minutes. The suck part is I hit some road debris and totalled my 300$ rear tire with 1200 miles on it and I've been scouring this 720p copy of this video to see what I hit but no dice...let me know if you see anything.

[YOUTUBE]O0WwoInMzag[/YOUTUBE]

Oh and another doing a forward facing view...I didn't spend the money on the expensive version of this camera that connects through bluetooth to your phone to give you a real time monitor so I am hit and miss right now for camera angles until I get to know the camera. This one is a quick romp up Parleys with one or two shots throwing sparks off my extremely worn down floorboards. And yes I wear shorts and clown shoes...:rofl::rofl:

[YOUTUBE]Hs6RHT7dTLI[/YOUTUBE]

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Damn you I'm trying to stay out of that store right now.....Have to fight not getting in line and camping out for sniagrab.

But yes that's a good price. That's what they are going for on Amazon and you would still have to wait for shipping.